Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Close your eyes take a look in the mirror
You can see things a whole lot clearer
There's something takes control of us all
It's the reason we fight the reason we fall
What is the point to hurt and hate
It just leads to such an awful fate
I wish I could save the world from dieing
All the hatred that leaves you crying
I want to be your light at the end of a tunnel
be the reflection in a puddle
You should know I'm always there
In the rain, the shine , the breeze in the air
I want to remember every embrace
Every smile you had on your face
There is so much I wish to remember
It's hidden from my mind so dismembered
I really need to find myself
Because i want to help everyone else
Dreams can help keep us going/
Into this world cold and unkowing
 Is that the place you want to go
We can change it all you know
Love is the best place to be
It's the thing that sets us free
Where we see God for eternity
But it won't be heaven if your not with me

No comments:

Post a Comment